Shipping lithium batteries can be complicated due to their status as a hazardous material.
Here are some things to know if you plan on ordering batteries from our store:
- We cannot ship batteries to a PO box, or via USPS.
- We cannot ship batteries to the countries shown on this list.
- With the hazardous materials certification that we currently have, we can only ship lithium batteries ourselves when it is accompanied with another product that it is intended to power. For example, if you order a set of batteries with a kit we will ship both together. If you order just the batteries however, we will use a third-party service to deliver batteries to you, and it will take a few extra days.
- We can ship up to 2 sets of batteries per ROV kit. If you order more than 2 sets of batteries for each ROV kit in your order, we will need to use our third-party battery provider and the batteries will take a few days longer than the rest of your order to arrive.
- For good measure, please contact your local FedEx or DHL office to confirm the delivery of lithium batteries to your receiving address.